What type of doctor do I see for my head injury?

If you have an issue with your tooth, it is fairly common knowledge that you should contact your dentist. And if you injure your ankle, you usually want to visit an Orthopedic doctor. But who should you see when you hit your head? Your initial thought may be to see a Neurologist, but you would be surprised to find out that not all Neurologist treat head injuries. Most Neurologist treat issues such as seizures or MS and don't always specialize in seeing patients who sustain mild traumatic brain injuries; such as concussions. 


Here at M.O.S.T we not only treat Orthopedic injuries, we also have a team who specialize in treating concussions. So if you, or someone you know, has sustained a head injury contact us at 301-588-7888 to see how we can be of service. 

You Might Also Enjoy...

What Are the Best Ways to Strengthen My Bones?

Millions of American adults are at risk of bone fractures because of osteoporosis and low bone density. Discover how you can strengthen your bones and lower your risk of painful, debilitating, and costly broken bones.

Understanding the Benefits of the ROSA® Surgical Robot

Knee replacement may be one of the most common surgeries performed in the United States today, but you still want an orthopedic surgeon who combines experience with state-of-the-art technology. Discover the benefits of ROSA® knee replacement.

PLAY ball!!

It's baseball season. MOST is proud to sponsor a team in the Midget AL division.

The Robot's Time has Come

Holy Cross Hospital in Germantown recently deployed the most advanced Surgical robot for knee replacement. The Zimmer ROSA System!!