Welcome to Metro Orthopedics and Sports Therapy!
For over 25 years M.O.S.T. has provided state of the art orthopedic medicine and rehabilitative services to its patients in the Washington, D.C. area and is widely regarded as the regional leader in innovative treatment strategies for sports injuries. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons and physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of upper and lower extremity injuries for athletes of all ages and abilities. M.O.S.T. offers an extensive array of cutting edge services and treatment plans to help you on your path to recovery from injury and continued wellness in life. Whether you need orthopedic care, physical therapy or wellness services, our staff is committed in its approach to giving you the individualized treatment you need. With our newly extended hours, Saturday sports injury clinic, online scheduling and 24 hour call center, it is our priority to offer the best in convenience and quality for every patient.
Our physicians have been recognized as "Top Docs" in the Washington-Baltimore area and are the team physicians, strength and conditioning coaches and consultants for US Soccer and the official sports medicine provider for D.C. United Men's, Women's and Youth Academy teams.
MOST physicians and athletic trainers have been chosen as the team physicians, trainers, and consultants for US Soccer
MOST- the team physician and official sports medicine provider for DC United Men's, Women's, and Youth Academy teams
Dr. Joseph Shrout - Is the official team physician and official sports medicine provider for the Washington Spirit Women's soccer team.
- Click here to see Dr. Phillip Omohundro's RGIII interview with WUSA9 reporter Bruce Johnson.
- Click here to view Dr. John Ferrell's interview with Comcast SPORTSNET regarding Washington Redskins Robert Griffin III's knee surgery.
- On August 23, MOST looks forward to welcoming Dr. John Ferrell to its practice
- MOST welcomes Dr. Victor Ibrahim to our team.
- MOST is proud to have partnered with the local charity DC SCORES
- Connect with MOST on Facebook for clinic news, events, and fun features. "Like" us to stay updated
- The Athlete's Aid is the MOST team's blog on an enormous variety of topics such as injury prevention, women's health, agility techniques, and much more
MOST is the only credentialed sports medicine clinic consultant of ImPACT (Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing) in the Washington Metropolitan area
- We are incredibly excited to announce the start of the MOST Pilates mat classes. Register today!